Saturday, March 16, 2013

Will I Make 2,000?

My original post title was going to be "Hanging Up The Keys" but when I saw that after this post I am only ten posts away from hitting 2,000 total posts since I started this blog I changed my mind.

Two thousand posts--that's a lot of blather over the years.  It's probably also a good place to end after eight years of blogging about our full time travels in our various RVs.  Certainly I've enjoyed sharing our stories of life on the road and posting photographs of some of the great people we've met and places we've seen.

But as you all know, Denny and I have been searching for a place to settle and we've found it.

But that's another post. ;)
 

3 comments:

Anvilcloud said...

This just got interesting.

OmaLindasOldeBaggsandStuftShirts said...

Only a few to go?????? Does that mean that you will start a blog about the life of a new again house owner???? with all the ups and downs of that bit of fun and games? I sure hope so, I'd miss you terribly if you didn't snap and post. Smooches and Squoozes, Oma Linda

Journeyin' Lady... said...

Good luck with your new lifestyle-will be a big change for you vagabonds!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...