Sunday, August 20, 2006

Early Lazy Sunday

Sitting here watching the sun rise in a big orange ball prompted this morning's Lazy Sunday photos. Rising at 5:30 or so each day I often see lovely sunrises, but they are often marred by power lines or telephone poles as this one was today. Add to that the fact that I don't like going outside in my bathrobe to take pictures and you'll understand why you don't see too many sunrise photos here.

Instead, you get more sunsets today. If they are repeats, so be it. Sometimes between the blog, the website and my personal photo albums I lose track. And since it's Lazy Sunday, I'm too lazy to go back and double-check what I've posted in the past. Ah well.

The grandkids are coming today so we'll be playing in the pool and looking for turtles in the pond. Have a good one.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sunrises and sunsets.. always have me pause.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...