Friday, April 18, 2008

Fun in the Sun


Look closely at the left side of the picture above. Do you see that darling little face peeking out? That's Biscuit, an oversized Yorkie that loves to tag along with his owners Brian and Judy.

Judy is my water aerobics buddy who I met in Arizona a few years ago. The other day she came online and I casually asked her where she and Brian were camped at the moment. It turned out that the two of them (plus Biscuit, of course) were at the very campground where we planned to stay for the upcoming two weeks. Very cool! Of course, they were due to leave two days after we arrived but we would still have a chance to visit.

Brian and Judy had two of their daughters, a son-in-law and some grandchildren there too, so Denny and I got to meet some of their family in person finally. After the kids left, Brian and Judy decided to stay an extra day to recuperate so the four of us went out to dinner, played a little pickleball and had a cook out before they had to leave for Denver, Colorado. The three days were an unexpected treat for us and we were so glad to see them again. Next winter they will be staying west and I have no clue where Denny and I will be due to his father's health so it might be a while before we cross paths again.

So the next time we meet, Brian, be prepared because I'm going to be practicing my pickleball game and I might even be able to hit the darn ball a time or two (my eye-hand coordination are nonexistent)! Safe travels.

2 comments:

Deana said...

That worked out well, what great timing. I love that sweet little Yorkie face peeking out, that is just precious.

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, if you had not pointed him out, I would have missed Biscuit completely. How adorable is that!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...