Friday, July 03, 2009

Too Much Whine

Ah me; apparently I have been whining too much--people are concerned. Yes, Denny is extremely tired of working on the house as he has the brunt of it while I put "stuff" on eBay. My brother is out of state for a funeral, but I've finally told my sister she HAS to come over to wash and wax the kitchen cabinets as I don't have the time. She might still be doing it whenever we put the house up for sale but hey, I've delegated.

It will all get done and Denny and I will be okay. I promise. But thanks for caring--virtual hugs are almost as good as real ones. Heh.

2 comments:

SkippyMom said...

Consider yourself hugged. And I'll let ya' hug Denny for me. :)

You aren't whining - believe me [at least I don't think so] but yes, I wish you would take it easier. I do know how difficult it is. And you know and I know if y'all don't slow down and relax once and a while you will end up sick. Don't want that.

Always around if there is anything I can do from here. :D

What are you doing for the 4th?

Anonymous said...

I always say.. a little whine is good for the soul. :-) Hang in there. ((hugs))

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...