Saturday, December 25, 2010

Merry Christmas


Denny, Patches and I would like to wish all of you a very Merry Christmas and a happy, prosperous and healthy New Year.

Our Christmas is once again non-traditional; we are spending the holiday here in Florida sans kids. I have made my mother's Danish Puff as a continuation of one of the Real family traditions and this year Denny and I have added having mimosas to our Christmas morning routine. It's an adjustment to be alone for Christmas but that doesn't make it bad, simply different. And now I have to walk She-Who-Won't-Be-Denied. May all your Christmases be white.

6 comments:

OmaLindasOldeBaggsandStuftShirts said...

Merry Christmas to my wandering friends. I am so glad that we met you this last year. I look forward to seeing you two again "on the flip side" as they say.
Holiday smooches, and warm friendship hugs, Linda and Joe and the entire cast and characters of Casa de Cuckoo
vert word is truncin.....just keep on truncin or something close to it.

SkippyMom said...

I squealed [sort of - I mean as much as I can squeal...giggle] when I saw your mimosas - it is our favorite tradition! :) That is so neat-o [where is my recipe tho'....hmmm] lol

I wish you all the very bestest - and thank you for all the love this year.

Hugs to you my friends!

Sue and Doug said...

happy holidays!!..enjoy your Christmas Day!!

Vivian said...

I just found your blog through "Stitching by the Lake". My husband and I have a Sundance 5th Wheel (made by Heartland) and would love to be able to spend a couple of years roaming the US. Unfortunately that will have to wait 10-15 years until we can retire. Hopefully we will be healthy enough to do it. Can't wait to take a few long minutes and catch up on your adventures.

Arkansas Patti said...

Hope Florida warmed up nicely for you and you enjoyed your day and worked on your tan.

meowmomma said...

I bet that tasted as yummy as it looked! And the mimosa's too!!!

Now, it's time to wish you a Happy New Year!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...