Saturday, September 16, 2006

A Short Saturday

This has been a Reader's Digest condensed version of a week; everyone is getting short shrift since we've packed so much into seven short days. That's not how we like to spend time with family and friends but perhaps we'll make it up to them at Christmas.

The good news-Denny's colonoscopy results were good so that's taken care of for the next ten years. Also, my orthopedic surgeon released me from his care after telling me that he would normally have expected to see me for another few months but I successfully rehabbed the knee into an early release. I am cleared to play golf, too. Yay!

The bad news-hmm, there is no bad news! That's encouraging (and about time).

We'll be leaving here Monday and heading towards the southeastern edge of Ohio-an area new to both Denny and me. Perhaps we'll find some good, old-fashioned unpasteurized apple cider on the way (yes Darb, we accidentally left the apple cider at your house) or even a U-pick apple orchard for some crunchy sweet apples. Apple pie, apple crisp, warm applesauce fresh from the stove-yum.

I've just made myself incredibly hungry. Sigh.

powered by performancing firefox




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...