Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Belated Lazy Sunday Pics

Did you miss the Lazy Sunday pictures? Okay then, we'll do them today.

Many of the trees in our campground in Pipestem, West Virginia were starting to change colors even if the trees on the mountains weren't quite there yet. So I've tried to show the lovely reds of the maples that surrounded our site.

Here in Virginia I discovered some interesting species of mushrooms while walking Patches in our current campground so I'm tossing in a few of those also. I have no idea what they are and can't research them this week since I don't have a lot of time to stay online (poor Denny feels uncomfortable sitting in the parking lot while I'm merrily downloading and uploading in front of the True Value store using their free Wi-Fi service) so I hope you'll enjoy the color, texture and shape of these unknown species of fungus.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...