Saturday, December 30, 2006

I Hab a Code in By Noze

One of the more noticeable aspects of the fulltime rving lifestyle is how healthy it is. Whether it's from the fresh air, the lack of physical contact with others (other than the freely given hugs we exchange at the campgrounds), or just a state of mind, for the most part Denny and I rarely get sick. Okay, there's been the odd case of shingles, a stupid fall and a kidney stone but we've pretty much missed a lot of the flus and colds of winter. That is, of course, until we return to Sinus Valley, better known as the Miami Valley area of Ohio when each year one or the other of us picks up a bug. It's my turn this year and all I can say is--AAARRRGGGGHHHHH!

I make a rotten sick person.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...