Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Belated Happy Birthday Post



Yesterday was my mother's 74th birthday. I took her out shopping for a new pair of slacks and got her to try on a pair of size 4 pants (she still thinks she's a size 12 after years of being the incredible shrinking woman) and I thought she looked so cute in her man-shirt and slacks. We had fun shopping and the three of us had a great meal at the Treasure Island restaurant in Moraine, one of Mom's favorites.

I know there are a lot of people out there who have lost their mothers and I am so grateful that my mom is still relatively healthy and active, because we're best friends as well as mother/daughter. Love ya, Mom!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wishing your mom a very happy birthday. She looks absolutely great in her new outfit.

I too am one of the lucky ones in that my mom is still with me and doing relatively well.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...