Sunday, March 07, 2010

Quiet Time

It's been fairly quiet here on the home front this week.  We're still in California, still enjoying quite a bit of sunshine although the temperatures aren't as warm as we'd like, but hey!  Friends Brian and Judy are here and Don and Vicki are at a campground 20 miles away, so we're getting in some visiting and some happy hours while we're all in the same area.  I've been keeping up with my water aerobics in the hot springs fed swimming pool and Patches has been getting several walks a day to burn off some of her energy.  On our first trip here we did some sightseeing and the aerial tram, so for the moment we're just hangin' with friends.  And that's just ducky with us.

The other thing I've been doing is trying to learn my new Samsung Solstice cell phone.  Vicki calls it a poor man's iPhone and I guess it's close.  There is a learning curve, to be sure.  Sooner or later I hope to get comfortable with it, or at least be able to use a fraction of the features.  I'm still working my way into the 21st century.

Below is the view from our trailer.  Not bad, huh?


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...