Friday, October 09, 2009

Busy

Black Beauty's radiator has been replaced; there was a leak in a weld seam or some such thing. Denny and I have been running here and there, catching up with a few old friends, getting a dental visit in (I need a tooth pulled but there's no time for than nonsense) and today we'll be running errands for my niece who gets married today. We need a few more days here, but could only arrange to stay at this campground for a week so we'll be moving on on Sunday morning.

Denny and I haven't been at the campground much with all things we've had to do but I've tried to spend a half hour or so outside with Patches every day, just to take the time to breathe. So I snapped a couple of pictures of her in her hunting mode.

A hunting we will go.

I know there's something in here.

Wait, I see something!

There! I knew I smelled something!

2 comments:

SkippyMom said...

Sorry to hear [on Twitter] it was rainy for your neice's wedding - I am sure it was beautiful, give her our best wishes.

I love your kitty and you are a good kitty Momma - she is so cool. I love her in the tall grass.

I keep threatening the dogs with the idea of a cat. I know Spot would be unglued and Scooby [the 100 lb'er?] would hide. It would be fun, but unfair to the kitty.

Sigh.

Love and hugs! Be safe and happy.

Anonymous said...

Patches is just so adorable. Is there anything happier than a cat in hunting mode.. I think not. :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...