Monday, April 26, 2010

For Fun

This afternoon Patches and I took a walk in an enchanted forest.  Our path was strewn with jewels (okay, shimmering blue glass marbles) and strange creatures inhabited the trees.


I have a feeling that the campground put together some sort of trail for kids over the spring break period or Easter.  I'll have to see what else I can find up there the next time we walk, but tomorrow we have to take the Beast to a RV dealer to see if they can handle the repairs needed.  We'll take Patches with us to Denny's sister's house where Connie will be waiting with the list of house repairs for us to work on. It will be a busy two weeks and I have to factor in a trip to the golf course since Denny's birthday present arrived; a new set of golf clubs.  But work comes before play!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...