Tuesday, October 25, 2005

I'm definitely no computer geek


I fought all day yesterday with the new template here on blogger, trying to make my profile picture fit in the side panel to no avail. I e-mailed the template designer for assistance but it seems that the folks at http://blogger-templates.blogspot.com/ used her templates without her authorization so she does not provide any tech support for those who download the templates from that site. So I was scanning the comment section of that site to check to see if anyone else had used a similar template when I came across Dean from Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan,Canada. And before you think that's some kind of joke, look at the picture of Denny; he is standing underneath Mac the Moose, the town mascot. Yep, we have indeed visited the town of Moose Jaw, which is near Regina. Hmm, material for another blog entry!

Getting back to the point of this entry, I e-mailed Dean and he made a couple of suggestions about resizing which ended up working after I finally found photo-editing software on my computer that had the capability to resize by pixels. Six different photo programs on the computer and only one does that. Sigh. So the template is set for now, although I guess I better look for a different one since this is now officially a bootleg copy of a template per its designer. That'll teach me to try to be creative. Double sigh. Is it time for some cheese with that whine?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...