Friday, October 07, 2005

A small rant

People who litter should be shot.

Okay, okay, that's a bit harsh. But yesterday when we were geocaching at a very lovely hidden cove near a National Wildlife Preserve here in Lake Havasu City we discovered not only the cache, but beer bottles, pop bottles, potato chip cans and paper debris. How hard is it to pack away your trash in whatever bag/backpack/container you used to carry your stuff to this spot? I guess it's the lack of consideration for others that irks me. From now on I'm going to take a trash bag and disposable glove with me for trash pick up, but I'm going to be grumbling the whole time. Mumble, stupid people, grumble, inconsiderate louts, mumble.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Actually, I'm right there with you. And I think people should be shot for a lot of other stupid things too (hehhhehhe).

I also think that the stupid things that people do should only affect them. And not us. So, 'stupid should hurt' as it were. I truely hate stupid people. I'm not talking uneducated. I'm talking like leaving trash, walking around barefoot where they shouldn't, thinking that ANY body of water is a trash can, etc. ad nauseum. Loud noise after 10 pm, thinking that a loud anything is cool, or that grabbing your crouch is cool, etc. I just think they have lost their dick. But then again, I think most people are stupid. I'm going to stop now 'cause I could go on forever about stupid people.

Stupid people should be shot.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...