Saturday, April 21, 2007

Smile on Saturday

Since I'm kind of stuck here on the couch again while icing down my swollen knee, I looked for something on the Internet to make me smile. And here it is:


Meet The Zimmers, a group of elderly people gathered from nursing homes in Britain to create a remake of the song "My Generation". I guarantee you can't watch this without smiling (especially at the end). The group even has their own Myspace page with brief biographies of all those youngsters who participated.

It's going to be a beautiful day here in Arizona and it looks like spring is finally arriving back East for all our friends and family members back "home". Which is nice for our oldest son who turns 35 today. Happy Birthday, Steve! Pretty soon both boys are going to catch up to us in age, because goodness knows WE'RE not getting any older, simply better and better.

Okay ya'll, stop gagging.

1 comment:

Nancy said...

I loved it!

lol

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...