Friday, December 16, 2005

Another job well done

The bedroom is done! The furniture is in place, the curtains and blinds are up and all my mom has to do is transfer her clothes back into the closet. Denny and I are down to installing a closet door guide in the basement bedroom and we're done, done, done with our self-imposed job list. Until my mom thinks of something else for us to do.

So the next project for me and Mom will be to try our hand at making buckeyes. I don't know if that's an Ohio creation or not, but it consists of a peanut butter concoction rolled into a ball and then dipped in chocolate that's been melted together with paraffin to create a coating that looks like a buckeye nut. Which is actually inedible in real life. Go figure.

Next week is my birthday and I'm going to have Denny take me to the Wright-Patterson Air Force Museum (the official name is the US Air Force Museum but I'm going by what I've been calling it for 50 years)as a special treat. Be prepared for lots of pictures as this is a really cool must-see place for anyone visiting the Dayton, Ohio area.

1 comment:

J & D said...

I noticed you posted a question about setting up your blogroll on the blogrolling forum. Maybe you would be willing to help me. I know almost nothing about html. I don't know where in my blog template I am supposed to cut and paste the code to set up the blogroll. Can you please tell me where I am supposed to cut and paste the code? And if you do help, please bear in mind that I know very little about this stuff. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...