Monday, December 26, 2005

Whew, we made it through

No sniping, nasty comments, snide remarks. Yes, I behaved myself around my brother and sister this year. Darb and Net stopped by in the morning, my favorite niece stopped by in the evening and the sibs were there for dinner in between. It all worked out well so it was a nice Christmas.

Tomorrow Denny and I are driving to the Buffalo, NY area for Christmas with our grandkids; we'll cook them a requested favorite meal, take our son, Steve, a Marion's pizza and some cans of Skyline chili (two local favorites), make Christmas cookies with the little ones and have a more raucous and messy Christmas.

We've had a warming trend the last few days which will have reached NY by then so hopefully we won't have a lot of snow to deal with while driving. I'm going to try to convince Denny to drive me to Niagara Falls at night to see if the falls have started to freeze. He took me to Niagara Falls in the winter time early in our relationship and my first sight of the Falls all frozen and lit with colored lights was awesome in the truest sense. Pictures will be posted if we go!

1 comment:

Norman said...

New York?? When are ya'll going to pass through my town????!!

norman!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...