Thursday, December 29, 2005

Obviously, I have work to do

It looks like for the time being all my new posts will be under the "LAST POST" column until I either figure out how to get them on the left side or give up and go back to the old template. All I know is that I've had enough for two days and it's going to stay like this for the moment.

Anyone like to volunteer for some web page correction and hand-holding?

**Edited a few moments later. Okay, now I've got the current posts up but my second column is down at the bottom of the page and my comments section has dropped off into never-never land. This is definitely going to take some time. Sigh and sigh again.

***Third try two hours later. Now I have two columns and the comment link is in place but now I am totally clueless as to how to get the columns moved up so they are below and beside the main picture. Nothing I've tried works. Sigh.

1 comment:

Norman said...

i like the new template!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...