Sunday, December 04, 2005

Geocachers can be crazy

I received a note from a fellow geo-cacher and in his blog I discovered information about the Rainbow Hydrothermal Vents cache. Are we a dedicated, determined and demented bunch or what?

As Mike and Barb mention in their blog, jestcaching, geo-caching is a terrific way to see new areas and learn local history as you search for the actual cache. We've discovered new territory in areas we've visited several times before as geocachers tend to take you off the beaten path to their favorite spots or places of beauty and quiet or historical interest or quirky information.

I can't wait to fly back to Phoenix to search for some more caches as I see there are plenty in the AJ/Mesa area. Whoo-hoo, am I ready!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...