Sunday, December 04, 2005

The Christmas Tree Challenge

Okay folks, here it is; SHOW US YOUR TREE! I've included some close ups of some of my favorite ornaments and decorations. Every year some change, but some ornaments and decorations are "must haves". These are all Mom's decorations; those I saved from our house are packed away and include a large number of Lenox carousel animal ornaments that may get slipped in one year.

Our tree in the rig is a two-foot fiber optic tree, just the right size for the dining room table. If I had room and storage space I'd have a real tree every year, just because I love the smell and the fun of cutting down our own tree. For several years we purchased a live tree that we would plant outside after Christmas and today they are huge (we drove by the old place for shits and giggles the other day). We not only enjoyed the trees that way but we also enhanced the value of our property.

But I've become acclimated to artificial trees and can even appreciate white ones with blue balls. Perhaps I should reword that last line...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...