Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Cocooning

It's been quiet here at Chez Sickie. With both Denny and I down with bad colds the only outings we've been on are trips to the store for cold meds and Kleenex. We hope to try some geocaching today if it warms up just to get the blood moving a bit. We have to pass on trying out the local golf courses this time around, but I figure we'll be back someday because this is a nice campground (in spite of the trees which made it extremely hard for Denny to find our satellite signals--a whole 'nother story).

Hmm, I guess I could explain about setting up the satellite dishes. Next post.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tis definitely the season for colds and flues. I hope both of you are feeling much better very soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...