Wednesday, March 25, 2009

I'm Learning

I'm learning that one of the best gifts Denny and I can give our sons is to have all our affairs in order, documented, in lists, in folders, easily locatable (a word?) in one place, instructions clear and concise, all "i"s dotted and "t"s crossed. Of course, that will never happen, but I can see now that it would be a terrific gift that would help in what is a very difficult and emotional time. One should be able to grieve before you have to deal with all these details.

Maybe it's better this way, because when the grief really hits, I'm not coming up for a while I'm afraid.

Blogging buds, I love you all. Every comment buoys me. I really will come stalk you all when we finally get back on the road again...kidding!

Maybe ;)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...