Thursday, November 24, 2005

A Happy Thanksgiving to all

We were putting the kitchen back in order yesterday (pictures as soon as I buy an external smart card reader) when I realized it was snowing. Small flakes first, then big puffy ones. I didn't get the camera out in time as it was a non-stop busy-busy day and now it's all melted. Local lore states we'll have the same number of snows as the date the first snow falls, so I guess this area is in for a lot of snow this winter. I hope it all comes after we leave-heh!

As for today, we're heading for Denny's sister's house in Cincinnati for a scrumptious holiday feast. So to start my list of things to be thankful for; that Connie is a great cook and hostess, that Mom is better and seems to have more energy, that both our sons and their families are healthy, employed, and content with their lives, that Denny's dad seems to be heading strongly toward his desire to live to 100, and that we have chosen a lifestyle that grants us the freedom and flexibility to handle whatever life throws at us and allows us to stay healthy and happy. And finally, that I married my soulmate who loves my mom and my son as his own.

Safe holiday travels to all.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...