Thursday, November 10, 2005

Mom check

Morning blood pressure after forgetting to take her BP meds; 152/91 pulse 65

Afternoon blood pressure after finally taking meds; 94/57 pulse 57

So the good news is that the medication is effective and there have been no new nose bleeds. A combination of meds and me not allowing her to do anything physical seems to be giving the stressed out capillaries a chance to heal.

Actually, I can tell she's feeling better; she's starting a long honey do list for Denny and I. Sigh.

On a different note, the moving Vietnam Wall has come to the area so I'm hoping we can drive down to see it. What an appropriate time for it to be here. To all veterans online, thank you for serving so my sons would grow up in freedom.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...