Sunday, May 14, 2006

A Lazy Sunday on Mother's Day

Since our time has been spent with our friends this week I don't have any local pictures. They would all be obscured by love bugs, anyway.

So for this week's Lazy Sunday on Mother's Day we have "awwww" pictures of Patches. It was while taking these pictures that I discovered my much loved Konica DiMage Z2 camera has a very slow shutter speed for taking pictures of a rapidly moving kitten. So I deleted more pictures than I was able to save and even these are a little blurry around the edges. Since I'm normally taking pictures of scenery the shutter speed was never an issue. I guess I'll have to learn how to take film clips and transfer them to the computer and then onto blogger. Any experts out there?

Happy Mother's Day!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...