Wednesday, July 12, 2006

A Wash-out

Hmm, I was blogging early in the morning before everyone got up when I started this but now that my p.t. is at 7:30 we're all up early showering and getting ready and the blogging gets done later and later, if at all.

Bwaahaahaa Bill did a happy dance today; at Monday's therapy my knee bent 68 degrees; after much hard work and with Denny's assistance (he pushes against my bent leg) two mornings later I was able to bend it to 90 degrees pulling it in with a strap. Yay for me! Can you tell we're anxious to get out of Ohio? Heh.

Today was supposed to be the clear-the-garage-major-garage sale at my mother's house; family members had been dumping stuff in her garage for months for "whenever you have your next sale". So my mom got it all set up priced, had some family come by to assist today and bam, the skies opened up. The driveway was lined with boxes of paperback books, cardboard boxes of cookware and bakeware, boxed toys, etc. all of which were getting soaked, so we covered them with sheets of plastic. Which of course meant that no one could see what was there, not that they wanted to stand in the rain to look at stuff anyway. It would pour rain and then stop, pour rain and then stop and then it poured and poured and poured so we gave up, got drenched dragging everything into the two garages and closed up. So naturally, an hour and a half later the sun came out. But we were done until tomorrow where we'll try again. When it's supposed to rain. Garage sale Part II. Sigh.

Can we leave yet?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...