Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Whoo-hoo, We're RVer's of the Month!

Okay, so I'm not getting published or anything (of course, you have to submit an article for that, right?), but I received an e-mail from the webmaster of the RV Resources web site telling us that Denny and I have been chosen as RVers of the month due to my promotion of the RV lifestyle in my blog. That's kind of nice, because that was my original intent in starting the blog. Of course, I sometimes get side-tracked and sometimes life gets in the way, but I figure that's part of full-timing too. We are currently dealing with the fact that we may someday have to stop traveling to care for my mom. If so, that's what we would do but it doesn't mean that when the time comes we couldn't once again return to exploring this great country. If anything, being retired and having wheels means we can go where we are needed, when we are needed more easily than most folks.

So heck yes, I promote the lifestyle! We're healthy, happy and ornrier than ever so why wouldn't I? So thank 'ee kindly, Mike of RV Resources, we're honored!

P.S. Norman, please no comments about all the "so's" in that last paragraph-I swear it wasn't intentional!

3 comments:

Norman said...

SO.... go see my last post... thhhppppbbbtttt

Norman said...

OH YEAH!! CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Woohoo! Make sure they spell your name right on the trophy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...