Thursday, June 21, 2007

Dear Deer

Dear Deer,

You have a couple of acres of woods back there behind my FIL's house, so why do you wander into the garden to eat the tomatoes? FIL has strung bars of soap around the garden to keep you out and it seems to have worked all these years so why, now that Denny is SO looking forward to good Ohio tomatoes, are you now eating his plants???? Believe me, the delicacy is NOT the plant but the fruit. Please go eat the poison ivy instead.

Thank you.
The Farmer Vagabonds

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I must admit.. deer are one thing I personally do not have to worry about raiding my garden but I have heard that they can do plenty of damage. Kind of neat though.. having a forest so close to your back yard. And I agree with Denny... there is nothing better than home grown tomatoes.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...